• A close up image of a warning triangle with an accident scene blurred in the backgroun

Request a Callback

Leave your details and we’ll call you back at a time to suit you.

Can I Claim?

Yes. You can make a compensation claim through Winn Solicitors if you have been injured in the last three years in a non-fault road traffic accident, accident at work, or accident in a public place.

As well as claiming compensation for your injuries, you can also claim compensation for repairs or a replacement vehicle, if yours has been damaged as a result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault.

If the accident was partly your fault, and partly the fault of another party, you may still be eligible to make a compensation claim. You may find that your compensation is restricted to take into account the element of fault involved in the accident. The distribution of fault will be established during the course of your claim, and compensation will be awarded in accordance with this.

To find out more about making a claim, contact Winn Solicitors today on 0800 988 6288 or speak to an advisor on our live chat facility, located at the bottom right of the page.