Slips and Trips

If you’ve slipped or tripped and injured yourself while visiting public premises, we can help you make a claim.

Slips or trips in public premises can be both painful and inconvenient – you might find yourself unable to work due to your injuries, which could lead to a loss of earnings. If you’ve had a slip or a trip while visiting a public premises in the last three years, contact us today on 0800 988 6288 to find out how you can make a claim.

You may wish to contact us after a slip or a trip in one of the following places:

• Pubs and bars
• Restaurants
• Supermarkets
• Shops

Am I eligible to claim for a slip or trip?

Under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957, the owner and/or occupier  of the premises has a duty of care to lawful visitors. If you’ve been involved in a slip or trip accident in public premises, you may have a case against those responsible for the premises.

If you’ve been injured in a slip or a trip in the last three years, you could be eligible to make a claim. Call us today on 0800 988 6288 to speak to an experienced member of the Winns team. You can also contact us via Live Chat service in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.

How much can I claim?

The amount that you can claim depends on the circumstances of your slip or trip accident. To get an idea of the amount you might be able to claim, take a look at the claims calculator located on the right-hand side of the page.

For more information, contact our specialist team today on 0800 988 6288.

Read more Advice news